Yo!! Taken the Veritas prep, and it was nice to see an increase in score. 🙂
I have completed it on time. I think it was easier than MGMAT. Score was:
Few Takeaways: Quant:
- Perimeter of a triangle with side a = a + a + a_/2
- Reduction in % is sufficient to calculate the target in %.
- Assume total occurrence + non-occurrence of an event as 1.
- Slopes of 2 perpendicular lines are -ve reciprocals.
- Need more practice on Data Sufficiency
Few Takeaways: Verbal:
- Check the use of comma.
- When ‘greater‘ is used, things are already compared. No need to use ‘compare‘ word again.
- An alternative reason given for something brings the conclusion in doubt.
- Need to indulge more into Passages.
My whiteboard forces me daily to complete the tasks that are written on it. Nice board!! Helps me keep on track.